Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello Winter: Gold & Silver make a great combination

          Around the Holidays, everything is colorful and we find ourselves surrounded by bling bling, if you know what I am talking about. Everything is sparkling and I thought what a better way for me to get myself deep into the Holidays/bling bling spirit than to wear a silver dress and a goldish tone sweater!


Hello Lovelies,
yesterday as I was feeling in the mood of shining, I decided to wear my new silver tone dress with a gold tone sweater that also had sequins and of course I couldn't pass on a chance to throw some burgundy to the shiny color palette of my outfit. 


[Wearing]: H&M black suede boots (similar here) | Victoria Secret black pantyhose (similar here) | JCPenney Silver grey dress (similar here) | JCPenney gold sweater (similar here) | JCPenney army green jacket (similar here) | Accessories: H&M Burgundy rib-knit tube scarf (similar here) and hat, H&M jewelery, Charlotte Russe.


Well what do you think? 

Have a Lovely Day  <3

P.S. Check out my blog on Sunday, I will show you how to make a wreath out of newspaper!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey :3
Great to read from you again :)
You look lovely! Love the skirt!
Have a great weekend!
x, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Sheila said...

Great look! I love the skirt and your boots. :) You look pretty as always.

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Carmen said...

Lovely outfit, the skirt looks great :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

ro said...

me encanta tu look! el jersey dorado es precioso

http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, I am now following you on BLOGLOVIN!

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Great outfit! I love all the shine and the color combos! I think you have a really fun style! I love how you layer...haha...does that sound weird? I'm your newest follower!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

DD said...

Cute booties and love the hat!

www.steffysworld.com

Unknown said...

Great post love the layering..
Closet2fashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit !!

maybe you would like to follow each other? just let meknow

www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

Eleonora said...

Gorgeous coat and booties :)

xoxo
http://follementefashion.blogspot.it

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

hey girl great style!!
CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog. Do participate :)
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

What a great outfit, this skirt is really pretty!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com