Friday, June 22, 2012

Satin Orange Flats

I just got satin orange flats from Express (4 days ago) and although they are lovely, I really had no idea what to wear with them. Yesterday, as I was getting ready for a movie night with a friend, I had an idea of the perfect outfit that would go well with my orange flats and I tried it out. I think it worked well for the occasion. I'll try to post more pictures of different outfits that would go well with orange flats.


Nine West wallet

T.J. Maxx Top

 (Necklace made by me)


Express flats


What do you think?
(I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I guess my camera wants to take its summer break, lol)


Thanks for taking time to check out my post,
Xoxo <3
Jessyn

4 comments:

La x sacha said...

Great colors and I so love your jeans.
xoxo.

Sharena C. said...

I absolutely love the color of your top!

Unknown said...

Thx Sacha!!

Unknown said...

Thx Sharena