Friday, May 4, 2012

Pastel colors

I love all this season colors: neon pink, orange, coral, yellow and Mint! Mint green is the big winner, it's such a refreshing and hot color! It's also a celebrity color, check this out:
Here, Kim Kardashian was spotted wearing a mint jacket collection ALC in March 2012 in Cali, pumping gas, Both were wearing gorgeous mint dresses at the Oscar 2012, Rihanna looked amazing in her mint-green outfit, and Li-Lo  looked amazing in her mint dress!

Today was a beautiful, sunny day so I thought it was perfect for a mint outfit, here are the pictures of my outfit:

  
I don't just love mint, I also love neon pink!! Somehow I can't seem to not wear that color at least once a week and for any occasion.
Here going at a beach party
Going to school

Leave a comment below, if you like it :)))

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love mint green!! :)

Unknown said...

Mee too I really love that color!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Carmen

P.S. I love your blog!